<body>
Monday, April 23, 2007
Finally handed in my PI today, huge burden lifted off my chest and a new stone got placed on it again. Group project proposal is due on wednesday and my group has totally no idea who's PI we're going to use :/ nvm, we'll HAVE to figure that out by tmrw and get on with the project proposal -faints.

Did NAPFA 5 items today and personally I'm quite proud of myself! Didn't expect much from SBJ and shuttle run, but whoa, I'm really surprised at my performance. Those two items robbed the perfect score from me during last yr's napfa bleagh... managed 50 ipulls (8 away from muddy's haha) 53 situps, 11 flat for shuttle run, 1.94m for SBJ (my eyes were really O__O when I found out my score) and 52 for sit and reach. Not that bad results, tmrw's the killer one. 2.4km run, ahhhh don't know whether this is too ambitious, but I'm aiming to sub 13! whoots. hahaha! haven't done that kind of timing before, but who knows after 4 months of canoe training, nothing's impossible! (: gonna be running with jiawen, let's pace each other girl! :D and don't be too upset over your 5 item scores! you can retake them if you want!

had exco interviews during training today. Went pretty well I guess, except for a few stumbles here and there. ahhhh, such interviews remind me of PSB days. haha! only difference, there isn't Mr. Chu on that panel. opps. but I've really got to learn how to talk more coherently....... grah.

don't know what's wrong with my lower back, only my right side hurts! -faints. I think i must be twisting too violently when I do my strokes :/ cripes. Hope that it'll heal by tmrw so that I can run properly. Now my right lower back is spammed with salonpas. SHIOK (: hahaha!

alrights, bern's sleepy. goodnight friends
<3
11:04 pm

PROFILE

berniceheng
28.11.1990
lovesGOD
Raffles Junior College
08S03N
rjROW

LINKS
PHOTO ALBUM!
andrea amanda leong athena barry candice cheryl cheah clara deborah eliza gabrielle garene geneve geraldine geriyeong germaineyap greg hannah hb heidi huiyi ivan tham j1 guys' canoeing j2guys' canoeing jac jianrong joohui juanmin jukhuan kaiqi kalya kara ann katrina kevin quah kor lighthouse mandy michael michelle ng minqi muddy natalia natalie nattay pan peiqi peishan prabs seet teng richard shawna sherrie shihui soolin tammy vic vivian xinyi jie yangyang yannie yilin yishan yufang yunhui zheng ning zhixian zishan
tag



"Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe" -philippians 2:14-15


credits

IMAGE:
FD, gettyimages
BRUSHES: moargh, FM
LAYOUT: love-inROME